Call us now: (866) 514 5192
This is a group of programs designed to automate the Vehicle Registration functions.
Specific functions include:
- Vehicle registration and renewals, and immediate printing of appropriate forms and receipts. The Motor Vehicle Application is designed to be extremely user-friendly and eliminates the need to use most cheat sheets. Each transaction type has a description describing what the transaction type is used for. (Ex: 007 Noting of Lien and Duplicate Title) Drop down boxes contain fuel codes, color codes, class codes, etc.
- Appropriate daily and monthly reports and documents that are printed for each registration.
- Data is accumulated automatically by the system for entry into the General Ledger.
- Reports required by the State are printed in the proper format as requested by the State.
- Various inquiry capabilities exist to facilitate the County Clerk's Office, (ie. Inquiry by registration number, license, make of car, model, color, name, address, etc.)
- A reconcilement report is produced daily for receipts, decals, plates, and fees.
- A complete inventory of decals and license plates is maintained.
- Provides Wheel Tax registration and printing of forms and receipts.
- Prints 201 transactions using the State's new format and renewals can print up to three receipts per page (as approved by the State).
- FTP transmittal of daily 201 and renewal data to the State.
- Daily Cash Drawer Report, Daily or date range Balance Reports, and Registration Reports.
- Will be providing real time updates to the state upon state changes, and work with the state on all new state mandated changes.
- Provides cross referencing of decal & tag with ability to search on decal.
- Provides the option for online renewal processing and credit card acceptance as payment.
- Provides to audit reports that more than satisfy the audit requirements.