We are currently looking for self-driven, passionate and results focused Web Application Developers to be part of our team that will be dedicated to creating, developing, implementing and testing applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining web-based application systems
- Troubleshoot system problems and issues
- Look for and make recommendations to improve applications
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, and able to work in a team environment
- Must possess experience and knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures
- Works under general supervision
- This is a very client-based, project-oriented position, you must be able to
- Communicate clearly
- Set goals
- Meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate knowledge of critical thinking, problem-solving, the ability to debug existing source code, and optimize feature sets
- Reports to a team leader or manager
- College degree or relevant knowledge and experience required.